Irish Citizenship - Claim Your Heritage
If you are the child or grandchild of an Irish citizen, you are eligible to become an Irish citizen yourself. This right is often referred to as Citizenship by Descent. In order to receive your Irish Citizenship and Irish Passport, you must first complete the Foreign Birth Registration process. The process involves proving your grandparent or parent was born in Ireland and either your parent and/or grandparent who was born in Ireland did not lose his or her citizenship before you were born. Also,
Some people who have a great-grandparent born in Ireland - like a parent or grandparent it just takes one to qualify - may qualify depending on your individual circumstances.
TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY, CALL OUR OFFICE AT
We can find all the documentation and records you need to prove your eligibility to the Irish government. Dual Citizenship Services was founded by Dual Irish American citizens and is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
FREE INITIAL ASSESSMENT -- If you are unsure as to whether you qualify for Irish Citizenship by Descent, e-mail us details of your Irish ancestry and we will assess your claim. Contact us at:
Irish law permits dual citizenship and does not require applicants to renounce any other citizenship (Irish Nationality and Citizenship Acts 1956/1986)
"It is perfectly legal for Americans to hold Irish citizenship without losing their American Citizenship."
(U.S. Dept. of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs)
FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF DUAL CITIZENSHIP STATUS CAN BE ENORMOUS
Here are just some of the benefits:
- RETIREMENT PLANNING :
Irish citizens can RECEIVE CHECKS from BOTH the Irish Pension system and U.S. Social Security benefits.
- - University or College Tuition for Irish or any European Union citizen averages about $1500/Year in Tuition at most schools in Ireland or England and no special visas are required.
- - Universal Medical Care is STANDARD in Western Europe with health care standards some of the highest in the world and you are not limited to a particular country to receive your care in.
- - THE UNITED STATES IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT REGULATE THE COST OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS.
- - You may LIVE, WORK OR RETIRE IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION ONCE YOU ARE A CITIZEN OF ANY EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRY.
- - You may PURCHASE REAL ESTATE IN ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY AND GET THE SAME INTEREST RATES FROM EUROPEAN LENDERS that native-born citizens get.
- - LOWEST CORPORATE TAX RATES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU)
- - INDIVIDUAL Income Tax Rates can be MUCH Lower.
Let us lead you to your Dual Citizenship.
Dual Citizenship Services will work closely with you through every step of the process.
Your Foreign Birth Registration Application, under Irish Law, must be signed and witnessed by a medical doctor, attorney, Judge, bank manager, Police Officer, Priest, or School Principal, who is not related to you and knows you personally. Your application will be signed and witnessed by one of our attorneys at no extra charge to you.
Call us today for a FREE initial consultation!
Statement of Confidentiality: Dual Citizenship Services respects the privacy of all clients and guarantees that any information communicated will be kept confidential. Please Note: Services or information provided by Dual Citizenship Services (DCS) are provided for information purposes only and not as legal advice or legal opinions on any specific matters. Information or services provided by DCS does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship.